Learn freediving at the sea!
By paying for the fee, participants understand that:
- Payments are transferable but not refundable
- 5 days notice is needed for rescheduling
- Must be 18yo or above on the date of class
- Have no history of ear problem, if there is, please get a Clearance Certificate from your ENT Doctor for underwater diving activities.
*(Open to non-swimmers )
*Only "ONE" session is needed to learn the basics, after class you will be added into our FB Group where pool practices, other freedive courses and dive trips are arranged.
- 1 x two hours theory
2 x Open water Session
- Overnight Accommodation
- 5 Freediver Meals B, L, D, B, L
Dive gear rental (Or bring your own gear. Can be paid in the venue)
Mask and Snorkel Rental = Php 300
Short Fins Rental = Php 200
What to learn:
- Snorkeling - use of mask and snorkel
- Basic diving techniques
- Basic equalization techniques
- Basic breath hold preparation and recovery
- Proper equipment
- Safety procedures
- Risks involve
*(Max of 3 students will be assigned to 1 coach)
- Day 1: First 2 hours - Theory
- Day 1: First open water session
- Day 1: Fundive
- Day 2: Second open water session and Fundive
Tre Bale Vista Inn
How to go there:
- Ride a bus from Manila bound to Batangas Grand Terminal
- From Batangas Grand Terminal, ride a jeepney bound to Anilao Pier, the driver's will let you know which pier you'll stop if you are going to Tingloy Island.
- Ride passenger boat from Pier bound to Tingloy Pier.
First trip Anilao Pier to Tingloy: 7AM
Last trip Tingloy back to main island: 4PM
What to bring:
- Swimming attire (Rashguards and Boardshorts are okay)